The offered shells (BULLET SHELL FOR SMOOTHBORE AND RIFLED CHOKE HUNTING GUNS, Patent No: US7,997,206B2 ; Date of Patent: Aug.16,2011 ),are used for hunting guns of 12 caliber 12x70, 12x76, 12x89 with Rifled
Choke, Rifled Slug, Slug and Internal choke trunks.
The bullet shell (bullet) consists of two parts, it is a steel bullet in weight 31g and a cover made of polyethylene of a high pressure in weight 2g. Gross weight of a bullet shell 33g. Numerous test shootings for checking the grouping specification on different distances have been spent and they have shown stable results.
|Rifled Choke, Rifled Slug
|Slug and Internal choke
1. The bullet works well at shooting on large and dangerous animals (a bear, a wild boar, an elk) through small obstacles - bushes, small trees, a grass which don't reject a bullet from the trajectory, because the bullet flies where it was sent despite small obstacles.
The bullet is not afraid of obstacles in the form of small trees and bushes
2. When hitting bones (backbone, shovel, neck, head, and frontal bone) the bullet possesses fine stopping effect and penetrative ability. When injected into the forehead of a bear, a wild boar or an elk, it makes a hole in a frontal bone very easily despite the angle of the bullet entry and the size of an animal.
3. When hitting muscles, the bullet also possesses good stopping effect at the expense of hydrodynamic blow and effect of temporarily pulsing cavity. Considering that any animal consists of water, when bullet gets in pulp strengthening of stopping effect is influenced by a funnel in a head part promotes creation of hydrodynamic blow. The above speed, the hydrodynamic blow becomes more expressed and stopping effect above at the same weight of a bullet.
Strengthening of the hydrodynamic shock when speed increases can be illustrated by shooting canisters of water at different speeds, with one bullet (weight 31g).
Shooting on the canister with water:
|The initial velocity Vo=460 m/sec
Bullet weight 31g.
|The initial velocity Vo=500 m/sec
||The initial velocity Vo=540 m/sec
Bullet weight 31g.
When Vo=540 m/sec - the water turns into dust.
4. The bullet has a stable and good accuracy despite the cost of weapons at distances up to 100 m.
5. It is enough to start this bullet (weight = 31 g) with a speed Vо = 600-700м/с and we will receive the SUPERBULLET, with hydrodynamic blow and effect of temporarily pulsing cavities that provides SUPERSTOPPING effect which allows to hunt even on elephants in Africa with a usual smooth-bore gun, but it is desirable to have drilling of Rifled Choke, Rifled Slug trunks..
It is possible to speak about approach of an era of UNIVERSAL SUPER STOPPERS. That means that if we use the same smooth-bore gun and the same bullet ( 31 g) but objects of hunting are different, we will receive the necessary stopper for concrete object of hunting just changing speed of a bullet. Considering presence of qualitative gunpowder at solid cartridge firms and that solid weapon firms have possibility to replaced a trunk steel on usual smooth-bore guns without changing a design which is able to hold pressure not 1500 barrels, but 3000 bar for example. So it is possible to receive the cheap weapon (smooth-bore) and cheap bullet cartridge which give a possibility to hunt either a deer or a bear on Alaska or elephants and buffalo in Africa with the same gun, with the same bullet - only changing its speed.
And here is the most important and revolutionary superadvantage that allows to make a serious business with small investment! A bullet with an initial speed of 700 m/sec with a weight of 31g has an energy Eo=7595J, and it becomes the superbullet, which doesn't have analogues today.
The following internal ballistics have been achieved in the normal magnum shotguns of 12 caliber with the Italian powder M92S for nowadays
A bullet with an initial speed 500 m/sec and weight 31g has an energy Eo=3875J, which corresponds to the caliber of 6.30 and is enough today to hunt deer, wild boars and bears at a distance up to 70-100 m.
In page "Video" some materials about bullet Ivanov-57.
Point of sale »»»
[about bullet] [certificate] [photogallery] [video] [partners]